Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tool Time Freebie Sampler

Week 4 is wrapping up over in the Stuff to Scrap Designer Darling Contest. This week we face some fierce eliminations so I would appreciate your vote if you enjoy my products! Just a few links... :)
::
CLICK HERE to DOWNLOAD "TOOL TIME" CU PACK
::
CLICK HERE to VOTE
Voting is now CLOSED. Thanks everyone!
(NOTE: You will be prompted to sign-in/register before downloading or voting.)
::

Like I mentioned in the last post, good male-themed kits and pages can be a little tricky. So in addition to the 3 FREE CU items I have available I've made a kit sampler as well. Combine the two together and you're will on your way to scrapping those hard-working men in your life.


CLICK HERE to DOWNLOAD
(4shared)
or
CLICK HERE
(mediafire)

THANK YOU!

4 comments:

Jody said...

I have to say you did an outstanding job of extracting these items.

I voted for you as I am really impressed with your extractions.

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Feb. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [06 Feb 03:00pm GMT]).

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for the freebie add-on. Your stuff is so cute.