Friday, December 17, 2010

White Christmas Kit & SALE

Merry Christmas! This time of year has always been my favorite. I love everything about this holiday season. The twinkling lights, the frosty snow, and the little extra kindness that seems to be in the air. Not to mention all the fabulous holiday treats. YUM! I just had to get a holiday kit made... even it meant releasing it a little late in the month. So here's a little holiday cheer from me. :)
White Christmas
Does the time of year have you dreaming up a White Christmas? I have the perfect Holiday kit for you. White Christmas combines beautiful creamy white papers and elements with bold reds, greens, and silver touches for a dramatic holiday kit. You'll love the glittery elegance and fabulous clustering elements. Inside this kit you'll find 12 12x12in 300ppi patterned papers, 47 elements, and a full alpha ready to scrap those winter holiday photos and cards.

(image linked to store)
AND as a little gift to you.. this kit will be ON SALE 'til Christmas!


Plus, stay tuned throughout the holidays for some fabulous layouts from my CT and a special freebie alert (tomorrow!).

Merry Christmas!

No comments: