Monday, June 18, 2012

Stuff to Scrap Featured Designer Week & PRIZES!

I'm the Featured Designer this week at Stuff to Scrap! Yay! That means lots of fun, challenges, & PRIZES for you. Take a peek at what's in store:

Here's a quick run down of everything...
Sale
My ::ENTIRE STORE:: will be on sale 40% off through Thursday, June 21st. This INCLUDES BUNDLES! That means you can get an entire Collection for the less than the price of a regular kit! WOW!

Featured Designer Challenge
I'm hosting a special challenge over in the STS forum. Play along & you'll get the Red White & Blue Clusters & Stackers for FREE!

Store Scavenger Hunt
There's also a Scavenger Hunt activity going on in my store. Play along ::here:: & get a $3 coupon to my store!

Freebies
Hopefully, you grabbed the exclusive freebie in the STS Newsletter. There's also ANOTHER exclusive freebie over on ::my Facebook Fan Page::. Here's a peek:

So come on over and join me for a ton of fun & prizes! 


No comments: