Friday, September 25, 2009

Speed Scrapping

Have you ever tried it?! I'm going to admit I've only done it twice and we definitely have a love/hate relationship going on. For one, it's great because I'm a little motivated to actually get some scrapping done (amazing what a time limit and a prize will do!). However, when it comes to putting my pages together I've been known to spend WAY to long debating and tweeking and playing and debating some more. I don't know that I DARE tell you how long I can spend on just picking the photos and papers. In speed scrapping you get 10 minutes to perform each step. Just 10 minutes. That's torture! But I love it. hehe Here's my last Speed Scrap layout.


If you haven't tried Speed Scrapping yet Stuff to Scrap is hosting one Monday, September 28th at 1pm MST (12p PST, 2p CST, 3p EST). Just join the Stuff to Scrap forum and log in to the chat section just before the scheduled time. You'll get 7 steps to completing your layout (one every ten minutes) and then have one additional hour to get everything polished and posted online. Hope to see you there!

Special thanks to Scrappin Cop, Gunhild, DigiDesigns by Nicole, Grandma's Templates, Summer Driggs, Maurine Stettler, & Shabby Princess whose elements and products were used in my layout. :)

No comments: