Saturday, January 16, 2010

Go-Lucky Grape FREE Add-On Part 2

Back again to give you Part 2 of the Add-On to my new mini kit Go-Lucky Grape. Remember this kit is part of a Designer Competition I'm participating in over at Stuff to Scrap.

::
If you would like to Download the original kit CLICK HERE.

If you would like to VOTE FOR ME, CLICK HERE.
VOTING for ROUND ONE is CLOSED
::
(Just as a reminder.... you will be prompted to sign-in/register to download the kit or vote in the forum. Registration is free and will give you access to all the designer's freebies!)

I really appreciate any and all of the votes and comments. This has truly been a HUGE learning experience for me so far... and we're only one Week One! hehe Anyway, here is another peek at the Add-On to this kit.



Oh, and I'd love to hear any feedback you have on the kit and Add-On. This is all new ground for me and I can use all the feedback I can get! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jan. 16, 2010. Thanks again.