Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Round 3: Summer Love Kit

For this week's challenge we were given a picture to use as our inspiration for our mini kit. I LOVED the colors in this photo and decided to base my color palette around those. To me, the bold colors said "summertime", but even more it made me think of all those secret summer crushes I had as a child. Growing up I was certain that almost every family vacation we went on I was going to fall in love with some mysterious stranger. I suppose I watched too many girly movies. :) So this kit is for all those young lovers out there...

Summer Love
The perfect kit to scrap your summer adventures or sweet romances. This kit is so adaptable and can be the perfect non-traditional Valentine's kit or great for scrapping a day at the park.

Download "Summer Love" FREE here
(Note: This is a direct link to all of the designer kits for Round 3. You will be prompted to sign-in/register to gain access.)

Be sure to check back over the next few days for fun FREE add-ons and surprises!

Like this kit? Have a suggestion? Leave a comment! I'd love to hear it!

5 comments:

Amber said...

SO CUTE!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Laci said...

I Love it -- your so amazing at this. I'm downloading it as we speak :)!! And I'd Like to hear more about all those summer crushes.

Kerryt said...

This is so cute! Nice job. :)

Jen K said...

Love your work. Thanks for sharing!

scphotographer said...

Thanks so much for sharing! Love your kits! I have an idea.....a girl scout kit. I have 2 girls in girl scouts and I can't find anything! It's girl scout cookie time here in SC! Just an idea! Thanks!