Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Introducing Template Pack 1

My very first product went in to the store this week! I'm so excited!

Templates are a lifesaver for me when I get into those scrapping funks. They are quick and easy to use, while still letting you make stylish and unique layouts. I *love* them! So for my first product I decided to put together a...
Template Pack 1
(Really unique name, I know. But at least you know what you're getting!)

This pack includes 4 (four) 12x12inch 300ppi layout templates. Three of these templates are re-vamped previous blog freebies and one is an entirely new template! Each template comes as a layered PSD and TIFF file with descriptive layers to help users identify element options. Individual PNG files of template layers are also included making these templates usable in a variety of scrapping programs. All files are PU/S4O/S4H friendly!

Click the image to be taken to my *STORE*!

No comments: