Monday, March 22, 2010

Keep Sticking Around....

Just a quick thanks to everyone for hanging with me this past month. "March Madness" has taken on a whole new meaning around here!

The beginning of this month marked the end of the fun (but challenging!) Designer Darling Contest over at Stuff to Scrap. Shortly after I was extended an offer to open my very first store and have had even more exciting challenges since as I further learn the ropes as a designer.

Two weeks later we were on a plane for a previously planned trip to Southern California. My husband's sister was married and we had a fun 10 days of visiting family, wedding decorating, swimming, and sunshine.

In the midst of all that we have also been in the process of buying our very first home! We are set to close this week and move shortly there-after. It's been an awful exciting, yet nerve-racking process!

So I apologize that quite a few of my posts this month have been brief ads or updates here and there. I'm hoping to get my feet under me soon and have more digi-goodness available! In fact, next week I will have TWO freebies to snag. Woohoo! So keep checking back, I promise not to be a crazy person forever. :)

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Great to hear an update--can't wait to see what is coming next month. Congrats on the new house and all that involves. :)