Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blog Train WINNER!

Sorry I am a few days late posting this, things have been busier than expected this past week!

Remember my word art pack from the August blog train? Well it's been re-vamped (just a little). It now comes with colored ready-to-use word art as well as grayscale versions for you to color yourself! You can find it in my store HERE.

I also have a winner from the word art contest I held during the blog train. There were actually more phrases that could be credited to other songs/movies than I realized! :) Today's winner is....
KAREN!
she said, "Umm... maybe "Into the Woods" is from the movie "Into the Wild"?"

Yay! I have no idea if you are right... I've never seen the movie! :) But I have been told that "Into the Woods" is also a musical (I haven't seen it either. hehe). Send me an email at clittleford(at)gmail(dot)com and let me know what product you would like to receive FREE from my store!

Thanks for playing everyone!

No comments: