Saturday, August 28, 2010

Busy, Busy...

Sorry I keep disappearing lately. :S We're starting to wind down the last of our summer vacation over here. HA. Not that I even have a kiddo old enough for school and such yet. But all the best vacations seem to happen in the summertime and we've definitely been taking advantage of that. :)

We had family in town visiting for the first part of the month. Then on the 19th my husband and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary! Woohoo! We dropped our little one off at Grandpa & Nana's and headed to Utah for a whole 3 days/2 nights to ourselves. That NEVER happens! :D We had a great time. We got back and decided that since we weren't going anywhere for at least 4 weeks (which hasn't happened since..oh... MARCH) perhaps we should start potty training our little girlie. Potty training has been well underway since yesterday and I am happy to report that she is ROCKING it. Only 4 accidents yesterday, and NONE so far today (including naptime!!). I do a little happy dance just thinking about it. To celebrate I've put my "It's Potty Time!" kit on sale for 50% off until Thursday! You can snag it right now for just $2! (Image linked)



Other than that, I've been working on a new kit (it's a fabulous collab with another STS designer) and getting ready for a BIG sale and prizes next month. So stay tuned, you won't want to miss any of it!

p.s. Miss Tammy, one of my amazing CT members, is testing out the designing waters. You can pick up her 2nd-ever-mini FREE HERE.

No comments: