Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Fun Facts!

Good Morning, Good Morning!
Ready for the results of last week's fun fact? Here we go!

Which of the following is NOT TRUE.
a) Garlic butter is one of the best inventions ever made. In fact, I think almost anything with garlic on it is wonderful.
b) I HATE mixing my food. I always keep it separated on my plate and eat one part at a time. Mixed veggies are a nightmare to me.
c) I always eat my meals at home with the smaller set of silverware.
d) All of these are true.

Yup all of them. I guess I'm kinda weird. :) I do love me some garlic butter, it drives my husband crazy. When I was pregnant with my DD I used to eat those large garlic french bread loaves constantly. I would easily go through 3 a week! haha I'm sure I just reeked of garlic. I'm surprised anyone risked talking to me!
I do also hate mixing my food. Like when the gravy runs into the vegetables... or the rice and the vegetables sit to close... bleh. Drives me crazy! Certain foods (like garlic & butter!) are meant to be combined. Others not so much.
And I do use all the smaller silverware at home! The big ones are just too big. :)

So there's a little bit about me. Who guessed right? There were a few and with the help of random.org this week's winner is....
Stephanie!
Congrats! Send me an email at clittleford3(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your $3 coupon!

Now on the LAST Monday Fun Fact!

Which of the following is NOT TRUE.
a) I HATE feet. I think they are ugly and gross. :P
b) My big toe on my right foot is slightly crooked from breaking it as a kid.
c) I rub my feet together as I am falling asleep every night.
d) All of these are true.

Think you know the answer?
Leave a comment on this post with your guess. All correct guesses will be entered in a drawing for a $3 coupon to my store!

Limit 1 entry per person.
Guessing will end Sunday, Oct. 3 at midnight MST.
The winner will be posted the following Monday morning!

Good luck!

p.s. You are responsible to check back and claim your prize. Unclaimed prizes make me sad. :( If your life is crazy like mine (lol) leave your email with your comment so I can contact you! ;)

10 comments:

The Nielsen Family said...

my guess is A

The Nielsen Family said...

oh, my email is lori@loaner.net

lwentkie said...

I'm guessing A!

lwentkie@yahoo.com

Stephanie said...

I am so excited to win the gc! Thank you! I am going to guess C this week if it's ok that I play again?

Stephanie

Sheri said...

My guess is A.

LilyAnn said...

I think D!

Kelly said...

I am going to guess C. Thanks for the fun games.

Kara D. said...

B

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess B.

Dee

Melissa said...

My guess is C. I do the same thing.

matullis@gmail.com